Sunday, September 27, 2009

Agility Day!

Today was Agility Day! It rained all morning and the field was VERY muddy. Free told me that this was nothing, that the 2001 specialty was even worse mud-wise. It looked pretty muddy to me. All these pictures were taken during the JWW classes, after the sun came out.

Mary Oppermann and Widget were the only winners of the new Sunkist Trophy. Widget won it from the Excellent class. Anyone who wants to see the results in all classes can find them in the specialty results section of the Border Terrier Club of America web site. Pam Dyer (a good friend, except when she's ripping out my hair -- although she usually has good treats) is doing her best to put results up as soon as possible.after the events this year.




This dog's name is Seven

Here are some more friends of mine. I'm hoping that if I keep working on them, they'll give me a lot of treats.




Unfortunately as we get closer to the conformation, there are more and more examples of dog torture! Here is Belle, getting her nails trimmed using a dremel. Yuck! Although she doesn't seem to mind too much. I hate it! I think that ever dog should have as long nails as they want and as much hair as they want. No nail trims! No brushing! No stripping! Maybe I can organize a protest.


We ended the day with a big party for my breeder's birthday! Free and I even got treats too! I think that there should be more parties! They're fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment