Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Conformation -- Day 1

Today we started conformation. Free and I slept in though since we weren't doing anything that day other than watching. When we did get there, I wish that we hadn't. Everyone kept wanting to take little bits of my hair out, especially on my ears. I don't have enough hair right now to lose any of it! I wish that they'd just let me be.
My person took a bunch of photos of conformation, but they just didn't turn out today. Here's the one that's not too bad. The rest are just too dark.

This is my niece Tank. She's just a baby. She went into Bred-By, but didn't do anything. Then she got to hang out with Mel all afternoon. She says that he's great!

Here are the results I remember and heard about:
WD Towzie Tyke Tartan
RWD Meadowlake Triple Espresso

WB: Meadowlake Simply Irresistible
RWB: Towzie Tyke Tattersall (Tartan's littermate)

Veteran Dog -- Jane Worstell's Tanner

No comments:

Post a Comment