Monday, September 28, 2009

EARTHDOG!!!




























Today we did EARTHDOG! Fun! Fun! Fun! It was a beautiful day. All the people said so and all the dogs agreed. The only bad thing was I only got to do it once and it took sooooo loooong until it was finally my turn.
The temperature was perfect, not too hot and not too cool. It was a little cloudy and very windy.
There were more than 60 junior entries and more than 60 senior entries. There were 23 Master entries, including me and Free. I was in one of the last braces with my half brother Chase. Neither of us qualified, but I was told that I was a really good boy anyway and WOW did I have fun! I almost got those rats! I also got a chance to wallow in a mud pit, which is a great way to get cool when you've been running.
The pictures are:
- Jackie McLean and her dog and a bunch of other exhibitors. Jackie came all the way from California just so that her dogs could do more earthdog. At least I think that's why. It's the best and most important thing all week in my opinion.
- Habi, a really cute bitch who came from Poland to do earthdog. That's a long way away. She is really nice and I think that she likes me.
- Another picture of Habi because she's so cute.
- Rollie and his owner Sarah who came from Ontario to do earthdog.
- A pair of Towzie Tykes who are planning to do brace later during the conformation part of the week.
- My sire Roger (they made me put him in)
Tomorrow there WILL be a picture of me because this is MY blog.
Colin, aka Red Devil Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment