Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Specialty Starts Tomorrow!!


I'm so excited. The Border Terrier Club of America National Specialty starts TOMORROW!! We went today to help set up agility and then to greet people. I made sure to run through the agility field and checked it out, I ran all over and it seems like I very good field. Then I waited in my x-pen and directed the clean-up and set up. Here's a picture of the people getting the field ready for tomorrow. It required a lot longer than we thought.

Campers were driving in all day.


People got themselves settled in pretty well, then it started to rained and rained all evening.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Colin, Tony here. Hope to sniff you before I have to head back to NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tony! Hope you enjoy the specialty.

    ReplyDelete