Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Obedience, Rally, Conformation


Today I did obedience, Free did obedience and Rally, and we watched some conformation. Here's a picture of me in the obedience building. I didn't do really well in Open A, but my litter-sister Bindi won the class. Boy! Did I hear about that!










ALL of the people you see here qualified with their dogs in obedience today. Jane Worstell went High in Trial.



After I did my regular obedience run and Free did even worse than I did in both obedience and rally, I visited the Border Terrier Club of America Store. Here Judy Todd is explaining to me about breed books. My ancestors are in there with their pictures and pedigrees and all the titles they've won. I need to get hold of the breed books so that I can better understand my legacy.



Here are the dogs and people that won first place in Team obedience. On the far right is my dam, Scrimmage. I did team obedience too, but got a little distracted (I think that there were critters nearby that needed dealing with). My team took second place.


We watched conformation, but we didn't do very well with taking pictures of any of the events. the light was difficult to deal with. Some of my friends did well though. Here's what I remember or heard:
Best in Puppy Sweeps was Elwha's Beaudacious Juan.
Best in Veteran sweeps was Ch. Otley's English Gent.
BOS in Junior Puppy was Lyn Bolt's Tangle.
BOS in Senior Puppy was Shivaree Jansim Eureka (aka Tumnus).
The picture is of Tumnus, this evening, showing us his stack.
We'll see what happens tomorrow.
Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment